Eclipse Plugin Guide
The Terracotta DSO Eclipse Plug-in provides a self-contained environment for developing DSO applications within the Eclipse IDE. You can install and manage the DSO plugin from within your Eclipse IDE.
- Invoke the Help → Software Updates → Find and Install... menu:
- In the Feature Updates dialog, select Search for new features to install and click the Next button:
- In the Update sites to visit dialog, click the New Remote Site... button:
- In the New Update Site dialog, enter
Terracottain the Name: field, enter
http://download.terracotta.org/eclipse/updatein the URL: field, and select the OK button. Your new update site will appear in the Update sites to visit dialog. Click Finish to move on to the Search Results dialog.
- Use the appropriate download URL
- In the Search Results dialog, select the Terracotta feature and click the Next button:
- In the Feature License dialog, read the license and, if you agree to its terms, select the I accept the terms of the license agreement:
- In the Installation dialog, click the Finish button:
- In the Feature Verifcation dialog, click the Install All button:
- Terracotta DSO Eclipse Plug-in will be installed followed by a prompt to restart Eclipse, to which you should agree:
- After Eclipse has restarted, invoke the Help → Help Contents menu and view the DSO Tutorial: