- Azure certification as a supported platform for Terracotta DB deployments.
- Terracotta DB is now available on docker store.
- Security enhancements including Authentication, Authorization and Auditing.
- Support for local transactions in Terracotta DB through Transaction API extension.
- Write-behind support for clustered Ehcache.
- Hybrid storage support.
- Configuration helpers for simple to use XML based configuration import and export.
- Numerous operational usability enhancements including latency metering, refactoring and role based access in Terracotta Management Console.
Support for Terracotta DB Web Sessions Websessions (Clustered Session Management component for Terracotta DB) is included with release. (10.3.0.3)