- Azure certification as a supported platform for Terracotta DB deployments.
- Terracotta DB now available on docker store.
- Security enhancements including Authentication, Authorization and Auditing support for Terracotta DB.
- Write-behind support for clustered Ehcache.
- Hybrid storage support for Terracotta DB.
- Configuration helpers for simple to use XML based configuration import and export.
- Numerous operational usability enhancements including Latency metering refactoring and role based access in Terracotta Management Console.
Summary of Changes 10.3.0.2
- 4098 – The external voter now tracks server partition events and takes care not to vote for multiple servers in the same partition event.
- 3989 – Resolved client not reconnecting to newly promoted active after failover. This happened when cluster was configured for consistency mode with external voters.
Summary of Changes in 10.3.0.1
- 3591 - Fixed the display of server status in SPM plugin from ‘UNKNOWN’ to ‘NOT READY’ when server is syncing, stuck or suspended.
- 3732 - Added enhancement to emit configuration to log after cluster tool reconfiguration
- 3805 - Resolved issue to make cluster-tool.bat, bcrypt.bat or start-tc-voter.bat executable on windows
- 3829 - Resolved issue when secured server would be allowed to start in case keys in certificates are not generated with RSA algorithm.
- 3841 - Added warning for users for mismatched port/hosts
- 3873 - Enhanced Cluster tool server-level status command to provide more details during failures
- 3875 - TMC now shows security status for connection between TMS and the cluster
- 3879 - TMS Server at the startup should migrate the tmc.properties from older version by introducing the newly added properties in 10.3 with default values and update the renamed properties
- 3882 - TMC resource panel now displays server status
1699 - Ehcache EE now automatically registers its management registry if absent
- Terracotta BigMemory 4.x and Terracotta DB 10.x clients cannot be used simultaneously in the same application without using ClassLoader separation when initializing at least one of the clients.
- Beginning with 10.3, users should move to the new 10.3 security properties (tms.security.root.directory, tms.security.https.enabled and tms.security.root.directory.connection.default).