- 4093 - TMC does not start up if bigmemory root directory contains any spaces.
- 4126 - TMC LDAP configuration page throws null pointer exception when certain fields are left empty.
- 4588 - Sync fail fast works on per-master basis versus per-replica basis.
- 4743 - Additional TSA or orchestrator processes fail to start from the same machine when JMS port is configured by environment variables.
- 4773 - TMC: Administration - Off-line data tab is not functional.
- 4953 - TMC: off-line data cache column flickers.
- 4966 - WAN JMX randomly displays too high value for Master Orchestrator TPS.
- 4987 - Unable to authenticate using self-signed certificate in 4.2.0.
- 5011 - Marking all events as read could lead to socket timeout error.
- 5045 - TMC: 500 Internal Server Error appears when trying to READ and Unread Events.
- 5080 - TMC: When trying to disable single cache, not seeing the change with 500 plus clients.
- 5081 - TMC: When disabling caches, it takes a long time to disable all 500 caches simultaneously.
- 5092 - TMC - New name is not saved in the setting panel when renaming connection group.
- 5093 - TMC: Unable to delete group name after deleting connection link name.
- 5100 - TMC: When TSA cluster is connected with 440 clients, it takes a while to show all 440 caches in the management panel.
- 5119 - TMC: When App Data tab is clicked from Landing Overview page for cluster connection, it does not navigate to Application Data | Overview.
- 5121 - TMC: When editing the cluster connection timeouts from the setting panel, after saving the new changes, cluster connection goes to the loading status in the Landing overview page.
5156 - Enabling periodic DGC (non-default) with ExpandingBitSetObjectIDSet (default) can lead to a server crash with NPE or StackOverflowException.
Either disable periodic DGC if possible, or set objectID set implementation to BitSetObjectIDSet by adding the following tc.property to your tc-config.xml: