The Terracotta 3.7.8 9 kit includes Terracotta 3.7.79, Ehcache 2.6.9 10 and Quartz 2.1.7
|Table of Contents|
The following may be applicable to using certain Ehcache cache modes with Hibernate:
|Nonstop caches||Good||Good (but can degrade)||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Eventual consistency||Good||Good (but can degrade)||Not Recommended||Not Recommended|
|Strong consistency||Good||Good||Good||Not recommended|
|Transactional||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||Not Recommended||Good|
Release Notes for Terracotta 3.7.9/Ehcache 2.6.10
This is a bug fix release.
- 4436 - Adapted script logic to reuse server startup port computation logic when JMX port is not explicitly defined.
- 4842 - Fixed issue where the Terracotta server is not starting after the server has been shut down from a split brain when the Server was started using the Tanuki Wrapper on Windows.
- 4427- stop-tc-server script does not recognize --secured option.
- Workaround: use short versions of the flags
- 4433 - example10 under quartz/examples/example10 does not work
Release Notes for Terracotta 3.7.8/Ehcache 2.6.9