- There are known issues with Memory sizing in 32bit Operating Systems. We recommend that you only use 64bit Operating Systems when using this Beta.
- For Distributed Ehcache, the first release does not support BigMemory on client nodes (L1s), but rather only on Terracotta Server Array (L2s).
- On Firefox and Chrome the Ehcache Monitor charts may go blank. http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?78788-OPEN-197-3.0.0-svn-5208-this.swf.setDataprovider-is-not-a-function
- Workaround: refresh browser
- EHC-781 Large caches get slow if onHeap cache set to a low number.
- Workaround: make the minimum onheap cache size something like 1024
- The Terracotta Developer Console will not show OffHeap statistics in the Beta. These statistics are available via JMX
- Terracotta-ee-3.4-BETA kit file INSTALL.txt refers to the license file as product.key, the correct name is terracotta-license.key
- Incorrect version listed in ehache CHANGELOG.txt in the Terracotta 3.4 .0 Beta kit. Refers to 2.2.0, should indicate 2.3.0
Please email any questions you have regarding the beta to pm <at> terracotta.org