Release Notes for Ehcache 2.3.2
Ehcache 2.3.2 is included in the Terracotta 3.4.1 kit
Ehcache 2.3.2 is a bug fix and enhancement release. The following issue is addressed in this release.
- EHC-805 - Blocking cache can create several StripedReadWriteLockSync
Release Notes for Ehcache 2.3.1
Ehcache 2.3.1 is included in the Terracotta 3.4.0_1 kit
Ehcache 2.3.1 is a bug fix and enhancement release. The following issues are addressed in this release.
- EHC-808 - Memory leak and thread-safety issue in CacheManager & Configuration
- EHC-810 - Changes in ManagementService method signature in 2.3.0 broke backward compatibility
- CopyOnRead is now honored when used with the OffHeap setting
- RMI bootstrapping Replication now working with BigMemory
- Puts in onHeap fronted offHeap caches will now end up in the onHeap, unless onHeap is full
- BigMemory no longer faults elements out on update