3.2.2 Is a Bug Fix release
The following issues were addressed
NOTE: 3.2.2 is an EX/FX release only. All fixes are available in trunk-nightlies and the upcoming Summer 2010 Release
- fix clearing references does not look at the fields in the superclass of the physical objects
- Fix for Assertion Error in process transaction stage after client shutdown
- allow pin() and unpin() during txn apply
- Fix for java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
- Fix to stop Dev console where expanding the object graph while browsing objects during a change
in Active Server takeover may cause crash
- Fix to a split-brain scenario with two Active servers in one group, messages could get
dropped after split-brain resolved.
- CDV-1475, CDV-1472, DEV-3488
- Updates to resolve conflicts with JDK 6 updates 18, 19 and 20
- Fix for cluster-wide thread dumps that used to take too long to process and cause the server to stall and sometimes
disconnect from the client.
- Fix to exception caused re-applying a transaction after an Active Server is restarted as Passive.
- Change StandardClassProvider to prefer a non-system loader
- Changed GroupTickerTokenManager to a setting in the properties file, with a default of 1 second
l2.objectmanager.dgc.enterpriseMarkStageInterval = 1000